Story of the day:
If was a nice cold morning to play in the snow. It was freezing but exciting so I grabbed my sled And went down that hill like I never done . I wanted to do it again but my mom was calling me to go inside to have a drink of hot chocolate. That was the best hot chocolate I had years I said she smiled and said lets get in the car. I wondered where we were going but she did not answer back. then we got to the mall to see Santa Claus it was boring but I tried to act like enjoy it. when it got to him i just got a picture of him and me. then me and my mom went shopping for Christmas presents it was boring that i did not get to see my stuff. Me and my mom headed home it was nearly dark we ate dinner and went to bed.
written by: Jenna
No comments:
Post a Comment